I love studying health and exploring an integrative approach to medicine where structure, diet, thoughts and biochemistry can all be addressed together. I take the best information of every system I study and put it together for the betterment of my clients.
For many, a working career is just a job, but for me being a chiropractor, kinesiologist, and functional medicine doctor is a true passion in my life. While the current medical system thrives in acute medical care, its limitations leave many conditions misunderstood and many people without help or hope. I love studying health and exploring an integrative approach to medicine where structure, diet, thoughts, and biochemistry can all be addressed together. A whole body approach is the ideal, but complicated to implement and practice on a daily basis. I take the best information of every system I study and put it together for the betterment of my clients. This is like a game to me, and one I love playing and practicing each day.
I am the founder and owner of the Functional Health Center. I am also the creator of Functional Methylation, a technique designed to assess and address our genetic individuality and its effect on the daily processes that run our amazing bodies. Optimizing familial genetic patterns with nutrition and lifestyle is a game changer in aiding long-term health and preventing or supporting chronic illness. I am blessed to be able to teach this technique to other clinicians throughout the country.
I also love my amazing family, my wife Risa and our two girls Vay and Lyra. I feel blessed beyond belief to share my time with them and to raise our two girls in our quaint town of Berthoud. I love all types of mountain outdoor activities and try to spend time each year backpacking, cross country skiing and snowboarding.
- Fall 2002- Spring 2004 Pre-Med undergraduate program University of Toledo, OH Dean’s list 2003, 2004
- Fall 2004 – Spring 2007 Parker College of Chiropractic Dallas, TX Doctorate of Chiropractic, Cum Laude Bachelor of Anatomy and Physiology
- 2006 International College of Applied Kinesiology Dallas, TX
- 2008 – Present Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET) · Founded by Dr. Scott Walker DC
- 2013 Certified Quantum Neurologist · Founded by Dr. George Gonzalez, DC · Nervous system Rehabilitation technique
Additional Education and Training
- Dr. Datis Kharrazian’s Education
- Nutrition Response Testing
- Brimhall Technique
- Wholistic Kinesiology and Wholistic Methylation – Dr. J Dunn DC
- Fall 2007 – Fall 2009 Life Chiropractic
- Co-owner, operator, clinician
- 2009 - Present Functional Health Center LLC
- Founder, owner, operator, clinician
- 2007 – 2018 Public Speaking and Teaching written and presented by Jared Allomong
- 10 Ways to Protect your Brain
- NET and the Emotional Brain
- NET – Are You OK?
- NET – The Art of Being Congruent
- The Talk Everyone Needs to Hear – Blood Sugar Management
- Healing the Brain
- Preventing Disease Through Nutrition
- The 7 Key signs of Poor Digestion
- Understanding the Digestive System
- 2020-Present Creator of Functional Methylation Technique - Nutri-West sponsored Lecturer
- Nutri-West Symposium 2021, 2022
- 12-hour Functional Methylation Technique
- Taught in Seattle, Sacramento, Denver, Dallas, Des Moines, Chicago